Choosing a new fence and getting it installed can be a big investment in time and money. So it’s no wonder many homeowners put off replacing their old fence. Plus, you may find yourself strangely attached to your fence; after all, it’s been there for you in good times and bad, defining where your kingdom ends and the rest of the world starts.
For those of you who have a hard time letting go and moving on, here are a few signs that you really, really need to replace that old fence. If any of these things are happening, call us at Buzz Custom Fence today. Yes. Today.
Signs You Need a New Fence
- Your fence is lying on its back. This is acceptable behavior for a deck, but not a fence. You have reached the critical stage in the need for a new fence.
- Your neighbors call your fence the leaning tower of Pisa. It may still be standing, but it’s headed for the fate pictured below.
- Pets are escaping. If Fido is breaking out, there’s either a hole or he’s tunneling. If your repeated efforts to contain the beast are fruitless, it may be time for a new fence. The bigger the escaping pet, the bigger the problem. The Humane Society has some tips on training dogs not to escape through fences just in case.
- You’ve added an expensive new work to your outdoor sculpture garden. Don’t be a victim of art thieves! Upgrade to a security fence.
- Your neighbors keep offering tools and assistance to build a new fence. For free. This weekend. Your fence is probably really ugly.
- A lively bunch of bugs now reside within the boards of your fence. This is not good. They will multiply, spread their infestation and, sooner or later, eat your fence.
- You can watch your neighbors walk their dogs while you skinny dip in your hot tub. You need a privacy fence. Fast. The neighbors might even pitch in for this one.
Depending on the severity of the situation, you might need to replace your fence, or maybe repairing a few boards will be sufficient. Either way, we can help. Buzz Custom Fence delights in satisfying our customers – and their sometimes long-suffering neighbors – with beautiful new fences. Call us today and we’ll work together on your best fence solution.