At Buzz Custom Fence, we offer a variety of design and functional add-ons to make your fence and gate unique. Afterall, custom is part of our name! Features can be added to an existing fence or incorporated into the design of a new installation.
When choosing fence or gate add-on features, define the purpose of your fence:
- Are you needing a secure fence?
- Are you looking to keep out the neighbors with privacy and soundproofing?
- Is the fence for a sport and important to the game?
- Is the fence for livestock and animal protection?
- Do you have pets and/or children and require secure access?
- Is the fence to enhance curb appeal and you want a specific look?
Once you define the purpose of a fence, choose a fence material. Depending on your selection of a material, not all add-ons will be compatible.
A final consideration is how much of an add-on is necessary and where in your project should it be placed? Keep in mind that add-ons are an extra expense. It can make sense to only have the feature at the front of the house, while the backyard would be a simple barrier. Talk to Buzz, our team can confirm where and how often a feature should be included.