Fences do so much for a property but can be difficult to install or repair without professional help. They add safety, privacy and security to your home or business. They keep kids and pets safely contained while discouraging trespassers. They delineate a private space for you and your family, allowing you to enjoy your backyard. And they improve curb appeal. A beautiful fence surrounding your house or a sturdy fence around your business increases property value and impresses visitors. At Buzz, our team of master designers loves to help customers match the perfect fence to their property and lifestyle. Learn more about why we are rated one of the top fence companies in DFW!
Even for committed do-it-yourselfers, installing a fence can be a tricky business. So many factors are involved, including your property’s grade, knowing how to place and anchor posts, and understanding the quirks of different fence materials. That’s why our customers trust our expert fencing contractors to correctly install their fence the first time. Our fence installations include:
- Installing privacy fences to keep prying eyes out of your yard
- Perfectly laying out vertical pickets for board-on-board fence installations
- Installing classic red cedar fences, a customer favorite
- Anything you need for a successful fence installation service
Fence Repair Work
Sometimes your current fence has some life left, it’s just ailing and needs repair. We can shore up your fence’s infirmities, pinpointing rot and repairing bad pickets. We also specialize in fence post repair. If you have a broken, rotten or loose post, we can fix it.
In addition to wooden fences, wrought iron, aluminum, chain link, vinyl, and compositefencingmay also need repairs periodically. We replace brackets, bolts, panels, posts, and rails, take care of rust and sags, fill in gaps and cracks, and more. Occasionally, sections of fence may need to be completely replaced.As one of Texas’s most highly trusted fence contractors, our team is ready to restore your fence—and with it, your property’s security and curb appeal.
Whether your fence has sustained damage from a storm or simply needs some minor restoration, we at Buzz Custom Fence can quickly getit back to peak condition with quality fence repair services you can count on. We service residential and commercial fences throughout Texas, including in DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and more.For repair work on your existing fence, contact us to get a free estimate.
Not sure what material would be best for your fence? No problem. At Buzz, we know fence materials inside out and would be happy to discuss your situation and recommend the best fence for you. Our materials include:
- Wood fence – Cedar is our customers’ favorite wood for privacy fences. Pine, cypress, redwood, fir, spruce, and redwood are other good softwood choices for privacy fences. Natural resins in evergreen softwoods repel termites and mold.
- Iron fence – Custom ornamental iron, frequently referred to as wrought iron fencing, is beautiful, strong and long-lasting. Ornamental iron fencing balances a classic decorative look with a high level of security.
- Aluminum fence – Aluminum fencing resembles traditional iron fencing, but requires less maintenance and is often more budget-friendly. Our DuPont Platinum certified system coating process, one of only two coating processes in the United States, makes your aluminum fence rust-resistant.
- Vinyl fence – Features like longevity, easy maintenance and a good choice of colors make vinyl another popular fence choice. Many homeowners choose vinyl because it typically lasts much longer than other fences and is nearly five times stronger than wood.
- Chain link fence – While not the crowd favorite in the aesthetics category, chain link is long-lasting, good value and provides a high amount of security. Chain link fences are especially good for businesses and industrial property.
- Composite – A new favorite with our eco-conscious clients, composite fencing looks like wood but is actually made from post-consumer recycled fiber and plastic materials. Composite fences look great while keeping milk containers out of the landfill, plus they’re low-maintenance.
Whether you’re looking for privacy from close neighbors, security for your home or pool, or unobstructed views of wide open spaces, our custom fences offer you the beauty and longevity you seek. You can also feel good about your investment knowing that most of our fencing units are practically maintenance free. From the ornate beauty of wrought iron to the secure functionality of chain link or ranch fences, we take care to fit each to your exact needs and always work to exceed your expectations.
At Buzz, we understand that each family is unique. That’s why we take the time to match the best fence with your needs. Our designers will discuss factors that make your family and property special, including whether you have a pool, if you garden, whether you have kids or pets, and how you hope to use your backyard.
Buzz installs commercial fences around North Texas. From oil and gas fields to community swimming pools, from sports venues to factories, Buzz has done it all. Our business customers count on us to provide security and peace of mind on their property.
See what our customers are saying:
Homeowner in Fort Worth, TXAll of you made this an exceptional experience from beginning to end. Your knowledge, professionalism, and keeping in touch with us and informing us of any and all changes was excellent. The fence looks better than we imagined. Keep us in mind for any referrals you may need. We were impressed, and I say that about no one! Thanks again! well done!
Homeowner in Kennedale, TXI was so impressed by the fence they put in for my daughter that I called them to do work for me. They were courteous, on time and clean. They delivered what they said. I would give them A+++
Homeowner in Kennedale, TXI called and set up an appointment for a free estimate. Andrew came out very quickly and gave me estimates for a couple options. My gate was in bad shape, and I really just wanted the fence facing the street replaced. Andrew was straightforward with the costs for a cedar fence, vinyl fence, and conc. curb. I ended up with the cedar fence, steel posts, and concrete curb. I bought an Angie's list deal to help offset the costs. The quality of work is great, better than the last fencing contractor I used. It looks like a very robust fence. I only wish I could afford to have them replace all of my fence. Great job, and when I’m ready for more fence replacement, I’ll be calling Buzz. Communication was good, scheduling was prompt, and quality was great.