Fences do so much for a property but can be difficult to install or repair without professional help. They add safety, privacy and security to your home or business. They keep kids and pets safely contained while discouraging trespassers. They delineate a private space for you and your family, allowing you to enjoy your backyard. And they improve curb appeal. A beautiful fence surrounding your house or a sturdy fence around your business increases property value and impresses visitors. At Buzz, our team of master designers loves to help customers match the perfect fence to their property and lifestyle. Learn more about why we are rated one of the top fence companies in DFW!
Even for committed do-it-yourselfers, installing a fence can be a tricky business. So many factors are involved, including your property’s grade, knowing how to place and anchor posts, and understanding the quirks of different fence materials. That’s why our customers trust our expert fencing contractors to correctly install their fence the first time. Our fence installations include:
- Installing privacy fences to keep prying eyes out of your yard
- Perfectly laying out vertical pickets for board-on-board fence installations
- Installing classic red cedar fences, a customer favorite
- Anything you need for a successful fence installation service
Sometimes your current fence has some life left, it’s just ailing and needs repair. We can shore up your fence’s infirmities, pinpointing rot and repairing bad pickets. We also specialize in fence post repair. If you have a broken, rotten or loose post, we can fix it.
Not sure what material would be best for your fence? No problem. At Buzz, we know fence materials inside out and would be happy to discuss your situation and recommend the best fence for you. Our materials include:
- Wood fence – Cedar is our customers’ favorite wood for privacy fences. Pine, cypress, redwood, fir, spruce, and redwood are other good softwood choices for privacy fences. Natural resins in evergreen softwoods repel termites and mold.
- Iron fence – Custom ornamental iron, frequently referred to as wrought iron fencing, is beautiful, strong and long-lasting. Ornamental iron fencing balances a classic decorative look with a high level of security.
- Aluminum fence – Aluminum fencing resembles traditional iron fencing, but requires less maintenance and is often more budget-friendly. Our DuPont Platinum certified system coating process, one of only two coating processes in the United States, makes your aluminum fence rust-resistant.
- Vinyl fence – Features like longevity, easy maintenance and a good choice of colors make vinyl another popular fence choice. Many homeowners choose vinyl because it typically lasts much longer than other fences and is nearly five times stronger than wood.
- Chain link fence – While not the crowd favorite in the aesthetics category, chain link is long-lasting, good value and provides a high amount of security. Chain link fences are especially good for businesses and industrial property.
- Composite – A new favorite with our eco-conscious clients, composite fencing looks like wood but is actually made from post-consumer recycled fiber and plastic materials. Composite fences look great while keeping milk containers out of the landfill, plus they’re low-maintenance.
Whether you’re looking for privacy from close neighbors, security for your home or pool, or unobstructed views of wide open spaces, our custom fences offer you the beauty and longevity you seek. You can also feel good about your investment knowing that most of our fencing units are practically maintenance free. From the ornate beauty of wrought iron to the secure functionality of chain link or ranch fences, we take care to fit each to your exact needs and always work to exceed your expectations.
At Buzz, we understand that each family is unique. That’s why we take the time to match the best fence with your needs. Our designers will discuss factors that make your family and property special, including whether you have a pool, if you garden, whether you have kids or pets, and how you hope to use your backyard.
Buzz installs commercial fences around North Texas. From oil and gas fields to community swimming pools, from sports venues to factories, Buzz has done it all. Our business customers count on us to provide security and peace of mind on their property.
Wood Fence Gallery
Horizontal Spaced Picket Natural Wood Fence in Dallas Contemporary Horizontal Clear Cedar Wood Fence in Fort Worth Board on Board Wood Privacy Fence With Trim in Fort Worth Custom Side-By-Side Privacy Fence with Cedar Posts and Caps Shadow Box Style Sloped Fence with Matching Patio Railing Wood Fence with No-Climb Wire for Chickens Board on…
Aluminum Fence Gallery
Black Aluminum Fence with Driveway Gate Aluminum Fence for New Construction in Allen Aluminum Perimeter Fence in Willow Park Backyard Aluminum Fence in Aledo Large Backyard Aluminum Fence in McKinney Aluminum Fence with Stone Retaining Wall Sideyard Fence with Sectional Aluminum Fencing Side by Side Aluminum Swing Driveway Gates Large Backyard Aluminum Fence in Fort…
Iron Fence Gallery
Aged Bronze Iron Fence with Lone Star Finial Custom Ornamental Iron Fence with Scrolls and Arched Walk Gate Iron Fence with Circle Motif for Church Pressed Point Picket Iron Fence in Denton Safety Iron Railing Overlooking Grapevine Lake Black Iron Fence Stepped Installation in Carrollton Black Iron Puppy Fence for Side Yard in McKinney Gray…
Chain Link Fence Gallery
Black Chain Link Fence with Green Windscreen Chain Link for High School Football Stadium Chain Link Security Fence with Barbed Wire Chain Link with Barbed Wire for Juvenile Prison Chain Link Fence for Playground in South Dallas Chain Link Fence for Playground in Highland Park Chain Link Perimeter for Lakefront Property Black Chain Link Fence…
Mixed Materials Gallery
Wrought Iron Fence with Cedar Privacy Slats Cedar and Black Aluminum Fence for Backyard Black Iron Fence with Cedar Posts Pine Privacy Fence with Sturdy Aluminum Posts Cedar Fence with Custom Black Iron Texas Star Gate Brick and Wood Fence with Steel Posts Cedar Posts & Iron Fence for Senior Community Red Cedar Board on…
See what our customers are saying:
Homeowner in Fort Worth, TXAll of you made this an exceptional experience from beginning to end. Your knowledge, professionalism, and keeping in touch with us and informing us of any and all changes was excellent. The fence looks better than we imagined. Keep us in mind for any referrals you may need. We were impressed, and I say that about no one! Thanks again! well done!
Homeowner in Kennedale, TXI was so impressed by the fence they put in for my daughter that I called them to do work for me. They were courteous, on time and clean. They delivered what they said. I would give them A+++
Homeowner in Kennedale, TXI called and set up an appointment for a free estimate. Andrew came out very quickly and gave me estimates for a couple options. My gate was in bad shape, and I really just wanted the fence facing the street replaced. Andrew was straightforward with the costs for a cedar fence, vinyl fence, and conc. curb. I ended up with the cedar fence, steel posts, and concrete curb. I bought an Angie's list deal to help offset the costs. The quality of work is great, better than the last fencing contractor I used. It looks like a very robust fence. I only wish I could afford to have them replace all of my fence. Great job, and when I’m ready for more fence replacement, I’ll be calling Buzz. Communication was good, scheduling was prompt, and quality was great.